Tips For Spring Cleaning
February 28, 2018
- If you are storing away your winter clothes, consider using large plastic storage containers that feature snap-on lids. Storage containers are very important to keeping your clothes free from fading and dust.
- When packing your clothes, roll them instead of folding. This not only eliminates creases and wrinkles, but also saves a lot of space. You will be able to pack a lot more clothes into a bin with this technique.
- Label your clothing containers as ‘spring,’ ‘fall’ and ‘winter.’ This will help you to easily locate your wardrobe inside the closet.
- If you have any clothing that you don’t plan to wear or simply have outgrown, consider donating them to a local shelter, thrift store or other nonprofit organization.
- If you are looking to clear out some knick knacks or perhaps even some holiday decorations in order to make room for new ones, consider a trip to the local flea market to bargain your old ones for some new ones!